Internet Team Involvement

Victoria Dillabough

Curious what your guys' internet team involvement is in the sales process... do you guys keep the leads the whole time? Pass them off to sales? Work jointly with sales? How much involvement do you guys offer in the sale? 

Derrick Woolfson

In my last group, we managed the leads until they turned into appointments. At which point, we would hand them off to the sales manager. If the customer came in and did not purchase, we would follow-up with them to see how their experience was - it was also expected for the sales managers to call the customers as well. 

Victoria Dillabough

Derrick - we do a similar process, however once we hand off we follow up if they make it in to the store or not (we only COMPLETELY leave them alone if the buy!) so definitely a dual aspect here as well 

Run Bach

Give my friend Sebastian a call and he'll set you up with a Hammer Account right away. His company cultivates Facebook's leads and turns them into appointments 24/7. We've seen a huge increase in traffic even in the first month with them. email him at skaminski@hammer-corp.com .. Hammertime.com is their website.

Priyanka Parwar

Hey,I am from sales team of Top Mobile app development company in Lucknow,Our procedure like ,when we get the leads through contact forms,we distribute the leads among the  team members,individually all follow up the leads and try convert them into appointments by meeting the clients/Customers and then Project.This is how we do..

Mark Rask

We work with the salesman 

Suggested Discussions

Britta  Apfel
by Britta Apfel
Last reply by Britta Apfel
Colleen Brown
by Colleen Brown
Last reply by Scott Larrabee

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products