Is Round Robin The Best Way To Assign leads?

Vidushi Jain

Round robin might be the fairest way to assign lead but does it help dealerships maximize sales & profits? Comparing two of the key lead assignment modes that Braango offers.

http://www.braango.com/round-robin-vs-lead-grabber/

Would to hear what you would prefer at your dealership. Please comment with your preferred mode and why.

What Are Round Robin And Lead Grabber Modes?

In Round Robin mode, all sales reps are assigned leads in a rotational order. It is like distributing cookie to kids in a line, one at a time, and when the line is over you again start from the front.  On the other hand, in Lead Grabber mode, a lead is broadcasted to all sales rep and the one who grabs/responds to the lead first gets it. One can relate it with Jeopardy! Buzzer, you get to answer if you press the buzzer first.

Matt Lamberth

There would be a rebellion on my hands if we didn't distribute net leads to the veteran sales reps! 

Perry Martin

Sorry but true veteran don't beg for leads.

Matt Lamberth

Oh my @perry! I wouldn't recognize a sales rep that didn't beg for leads lol!

Chris K.

For us, the sales floor are the only people working internet leads because everyone is online now shopping, and the notion to throw a lead up in the air and say - go grab it - seems very antagonistic, at best. We can avoid the Piñata effect by ensuring all Internet shoppers also check into the front desk, and making a policy to ask for, and recommending an appointment.

Vidushi Jain

Chris, throwing lead up in the air to grab is one way to look at it. In my view, it is all about decreasing latency by firstly, connecting lead with a rep who is available and secondly, by incentivizing sales rep to respond quickly to a lead. When a customer walks in, no one expects him/her to wait for a specific rep in the name of fairness. Why should internet leads be treated differently? 

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 365 Ratings
Company: Elead
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 3 Ratings
Company: Hammer Drive
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?