No CRM

Morgan Hardy

I had no idea that there are still dealers out there that do not use a CRM until the other day. What tools are available to them to track their customer data? How do they do it?

Jeff Bollinger

I just ran into the same thing last week, I'm teaching myself Access and dabbling in SQL to attempt to build something, most likely I'll start off simple with Google forms/sheets.

If anyone else out there has any suggestions, it'd be greatly appreciated! 

Chris K Leslie

I think most folks who dont have a CRM probably are using the DMS maybe? 

Derrick Woolfson

I could not imagine not having a CRM, but then again to be honest so many of the CRM's out there today are entirely out-dated, and irrelevant to today's needs. Everything from stale legacy platforms, irrelevant work-flows, out-dated lead management settings, call-tracking, texting, and more. CRM's have to evolve with the way dealers need to do business, and the more the dealer can customize the CRM to their individual business needs the better. It can no longer be a one size fits all approach. 

Jeff Bollinger

Isn't that the truth, and yet I'm hard pressed to think of something in our industry that isn't 'one size fits all', from lead generation to inventory management 

Morgan Hardy

@Jeff- right! It seems like the perfect CRM just doesn't exist at this point but having one is still so important

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 167 Ratings
Company: Elead
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product
  •