Websites

Ben Stewart

Hi all,

I am in digital marketing at a GM dealer and currently run the website as well as most of the merchandising, digital advertising, etc.

Does anyone have positive or negative experience to share regarding website providers like Dealer.com or DealerOn? CDK will not be an option any more starting next year, and I look forward to trying a new vendor.

We currently use vAuto with Conquest and Provision, Reynolds DMS, and AutoUplink for photos.

Bart Wilson

Ben, I'm sure you'll get some good suggestions.  Don't forget to check out the Websites category in Vendor Ratings.  There is a lot of good feedback and insights to help you in your search.

Martins Ville

Ben, automotive digital companies are not the only ones who can create a website, so don't be afraid to look outside the box. Integrating inventory is very easy. You can get a great website with an awesome mobile look and one that converts very well at NABTHAT. Talk to Jason and he'll open your eyes to some good stuff.

Derrick Woolfson

@Ben, I used DealerOn for nearly 6 years. They are an *excellent* platform to work with, and their support teams are incredibly helpful, and really go above and beyond to work with you. 

Mark Rask

We use idk currently .....IF you get a good advocate assigned to you it helps 

Suggested Discussions

Britta  Apfel
by Britta Apfel
Last reply by Britta Apfel
Colleen Brown
by Colleen Brown
Last reply by Scott Larrabee
forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found