What are some good email templates for old, abandoned leads?

Mel Anderson

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. I'm trying to increase my sales by going back and sending emails out to customers who have not been contacted by their original salesperson in months.

I am trying to put together a good e-mail to send them other than the standard "Are you still interested?", "Have you bought yet?" etc.

Something original with a catchy subject line. 

Any info, examples or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Martins Ville

Email subject line: Trump to visit Anderson Auto Sales, you're invited to join us.

Hi Mary,

We'd love to invite you to our Chill or Grille event, coming soon to allow those to either praise or raze our dear leader. We're kidding! Regardless of your political affiliation, we can all support helping those less fortunate, and for every car sold during our current sales event until 10/31, were donating $50 per unit to build a Christmas & Holiday fund and we're going to make sure a lot of kids have a memorable Christmastime this year. We can use your help, and if you're thinking about bringing a friend along, were going to double the offer to $100 if they happen to find the perfect deal too, so please reply with your cell phone, and I will text you more info.

Marc @ Autobahn Academy

Hi Mel, my apologies for the shameless plug here. But I've recently combined the best email from the best BDC agents I worked with to create an initial response guide for internet leads. 

You'll see its very simple but also very effective, I'm getting great feedback so far.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

https://www.autobahnacademy.com/5-day-lead-follow-up

Suggested Discussions

Britta  Apfel
by Britta Apfel
Last reply by Britta Apfel
Colleen Brown
by Colleen Brown
Last reply by Scott Larrabee

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 273 Ratings