What is your Internet structure?

Bart Wilson

How does your store handle Internet leads? Do you have an Internet Department, a BDC, or does your sales floor handle all traffic?

Martins Ville

BDC fosters leads, then they set up an appointment to come see a sales manager. Sales person attempts to sell, if no sale, salesperson and BDC will follow up. Perpetual follow up until customer or prospect opts out.

Victoria Dillabough

Bart, we do a few things!

I do the first response (Internet Manager) and includes our best pricing. From here I send them to the Team Leaders... who distribute to the sales guys. I have a bucket of all my BDC opportunities, and together with the salesman we work to get a response. Generally one of us is emailing something of added value per day

Martins Ville

Victoria, I think you'd see a lift in setting appointments by trying more texting. Does your store have texting enabled?

Mariah Chapek

We have a BDC department that handles our internet leads. Once an appointment has been set, it gets assigned to a specific sales person who carries that lead to the grave, whether it sells or not. BDC may tap back in when necessary to re-engage or revive. Texting has been a game-changer for us in terms of raising our contact rates and appointments set! 

Bart Wilson

What's your time limit for sales follow up?  Do you give the salespeople access for a determined time frame or is it more on if they make contact?

Suggested Discussions

Ben Stewart
by Ben Stewart
Last reply by Derrick Woolfson

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 280 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 4 Ratings
Company: Hammer Drive