1000 Leads 200 Close 80% went where?

Martin  Saavedra JR

I keep asking the question about those In Market shoppers. The "I need to buy a car" vs " I want to buy a car" shopper. How do does your store distinguish between the two and how do you see their Customer Path within your CRM? Most dealers do not. 

With our stores we are able to capture between 10% - 20% of the digital traffic per month. That mean that with a $50,000 budget we are recapturing between $5,000 - $10,000.00 of Ad budget and reserving it to the CRM to increase appointment setting percentages, which of course increases the close. Also less reliance on 3rd party lead providers and more insight at your site instead of theirs. 

Lets face it, dealers have the content so smart digital dealers need to protect it. I would love to hear more about how your store is increasing your recapture rate. 

Mark Rask

this is a good point

Martin  Saavedra JR

Thanks. I truly believe that those consumers still in market must be valued as the most perfect source for conversion opportunity. 

Mark Rask

I Think that we should marker differently to that customer after 2 weeks 

Chris K Leslie

I don’t know that there is a good way to track the difference with the tools we have now. I’d be interested in hearing more about your guys process for doing this. 

Martin  Saavedra JR

Sure. Send me an email at jr@mylivemarketing.com and we can set something up. 

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

95%  Recommended Recom'd 40 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Driven Data
98%  Recommended Recom'd 91 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 28 Ratings