AutoGrounds Insights

Curtis Dixon

Dealers, if you could ask car buyers one question that might help you improve marketing strategies, sales techniques, or plan for the future, what would it be?

Curtis Dixon

My goal is to bring valuable insight to the forum. The plan is to gather some of the key questions and ask these question to car buyers, and then bring those insights back to the forum.

Randi DeSantis

I think the looming question of the times is "how much of the process do you want to complete independently" 
We are in this weird limbo where we're adding all sorts of options for digital retailing and making the online experience more seamless. We are all watching Carvana and how their business model holds up. For dealerships - where brick and mortar and test drives have always been the foundation of the sale - there is a looming question of how long this remains relevant. Obviously, not all customers are going to want the Carvana experience and not all want to come kick tires, there has to be a balance. I just wonder what that balance will look like (especially post Covid). 

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 2 Ratings
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Orbee Auto
100%  Recommended Recom'd 52 Ratings
Company: Elead
100%  Recommended Recom'd 16 Ratings
Company: TradePending