Dealers and Internet Marketing Managers: How are you using Voice?

Joti Basi

I am interested in learning if any of the dealers are using Voice (Alexa, Google Assistant)?   If yes, then how are you using it?  If no, then why not?

Thanks,

Joti Basi - basi@dmv.ai

Founder - DMV.ai :  Voice Platform for Customer Acquisition, Engagement & Retention

Chris K Leslie

I’ve been thinking about trying to make an Alexa skill but not really sure what I’d do. 

Chris K Leslie

I’ve been thinking about trying to make an Alexa skill but not really sure what I’d do. 

Joti Basi

@chris We can help you determine what is needed.  Is it possible for us to have a skype/phone call?   My email is basi@dmv.ai  and cell is 206-412-7918.    Please feel free to give me a call or I can call you.

Joti Basi

@Chris  DMV.ai platform not only supports voice assistants on Alexa and Google but also supports real time automated interactions via text messaging, facebook, Viber, Kik, Skype, Telegram and on your own website.  With our artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms all the interactions can occur 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year including the off hours as well as on holidays .   Users can find the vehicles they are looking for by asking something as simple as I am looking for a Black AWD 2 door coupe with a V6 engine with less than 30K miles.  They can also schedule appointments by saying things such as "I need to get 10K mile service for my Audi TT".  

Martins Ville

I propose a new virtual assistant: HEY DUDE!

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

95%  Recommended Recom'd 40 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Driven Data
98%  Recommended Recom'd 90 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 29 Ratings