Difference Between LotLinx and Auto Audience Network?

Travis

Hi, just a general question about two products that I have found to be similar... I am a big fan of LotLinx, and have 3 dealerships using them. 2 of the 3 see great results month after month - 1 of the 3 does pretty good, but not lighting the world on fire. My franchise store does exceptionally well - so, to say I am a believer in LotLinx would be very true!

Over the last year, I have been looking at Speed Shift Media's AAN technology, and it seems to be similar to what LotLinx does (aside from LotLinx seeming to have a larger suite of campaigns to employ their product on - FB Blast, Mobile, Lead Ads, etc.)... I took a demo with Speed Shift, and I am intriguied by the AAN, but not completely sure what they could do vs. LotLinx.

I am not looking to replace one with the other, but merely looking to see if AAN would work cohesively with LL, and reach customers I am neglecting.

Anyone that is using or used AAN I'd like to hear your thoughts. I am really just looking to employ AAN at our pre-owned only store that  houses 150-180 vehicles on avg.

Thanks!

Featured Masters

No members found

Other Marketing Solutions Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 10 Ratings
Company: LotLinx
100%  Recommended Recom'd 3 Ratings
Company: Outsell
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 16 Ratings
Company: TradePending

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps