Facebook ad strategy?

Brianna Gulia

What strategies using facebook ads have you tried that you've seen success from? How many segments of ads are you running per cold audience? Or for retargeting? Let me know your thoughts. 

Mark Rask

We are targeting in market customers 

Brianna Gulia

Mark, how are you targeting in market customers? I though fb removed this data when they pulled all the polk data

John Goll

I can't speak for what Mark is doing obviously, but it is still possible to reach in market consumers thru a partnership with Oracle.

They will import third party data as custom audiences into your ad account.

However, our agency primarily uses a mix of funnel strategies and first party custom audiences in place of the third party data.

Bart Wilson

What is the ideal mix of cold audience and retargeting? I struggle with reach vs conversion.

John Goll

Seems like a loaded question Bart.

There's no real ratio you can give as every market acts and responds differently to marketing messages.

Our client's strategy here in Detroit is different than our client's strategy in Missouri.

You just have to keep testing your mix, always tweaking and optimizing for the results you want. The most important thing is to track your results so you can get a better idea of how to hone in on that "ideal mix".

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 51 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
98%  Recommended Recom'd 77 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 29 Ratings
Company: AutoLoop
93%  Recommended Recom'd 15 Ratings