Get More Traction with Craigslist Ads

Moe Bakhtiari

Craigslist may not be flashy or new any longer, but it remains a top online shopping destination—and one that auto dealers cannot afford to ignore.

Read Full EXCERPT HERE 

Amanda Gordon

Do you find dealers to have the same results as private party?

Moe Bakhtiari

Amanda,

I think most shoppers are looking for a vehicle that aligns with desire and price - There will always be a small % that is adamant about buying from a private party but there is also a small % adamant about buying exclusively from dealerships so this, for the most part, washes each out.

Ultimately if the posts are solidly crafted (smart post technology) and the dealer has a good local reputation one will find great results by way of craigslist.

Happy Selling!

John Colascione

@Amanda

I listen to phone calls from our participating dealers craigslist ads daily and I must have heard that question "Are you a dealer?" 1,000 times. I can tell you that I have never once heard the call end or change directions after that question has been answered as 'Yes'. I've also never even heard a change in the callers demeanor or interest either. Once someone has fallen in love with a particular vehicle and begin reaching out about it, its more a position of curiosity then a deal-breaker at that point. Again, never heard a call change course after that question was answered.

Moe Bakhtiari

John that makes a lot of sense!

Thaks for sharing.

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

98%  Recommended Recom'd 56 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 28 Ratings
Company: AutoLoop
100%  Recommended Recom'd 14 Ratings
Company: CarGurus