Giveaway

Victoria Dillabough

We are trying to do a car giveaway right now that I thought would be on fire with attention and it's kind of flopping... has anyone else ever done a similar giveaway and seen different result? 

Martins Ville

Expensive gimmick. Who does your SEM? You should be running google display network ads, beef up ad words for meat and potatoe vehicles, sed cars and do a killer follow up with a video reply and use conversational chat like drift.

Martins Ville

Giving a car away to a needy family in stead, IMO, is a better idea, creates more positivism in districts you want to dominate. Is the type of giveaway that goes viral.

Victoria Dillabough

We are actually giving away one to a student... a chevrolet spark "spark your education" a university in need... we thought the idea was great, and it would be a great social campaign, but our number of entires are pretty lack lustre and i can't believe it! 

Derrick Woolfson

@Victoria, do you think that people might think its a scam, and or that there are strings attached? What about a 45-60 second video explaining that, and targeted profiles on FB with college interests, etc? 

Carol Forden

I'd question the target audience.  Is your target audience students?  If not, what benefit will you receive from this giveaway?

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 33 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
100%  Recommended Recom'd 7 Ratings
Company: Foureyes
98%  Recommended Recom'd 96 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 28 Ratings