Giveaways??

Heather Bryan

Looking for some feedback: 

I am a supplier and contributor offering custom logo products and personalization options.  We are targeting dealerships to have our easy to use engraving systems and key chains to give to clients (potential or actual) during the sales presentation as an enhanced customer service. This would equal out to about a $1.50 - 3 per client cost, depending on the product choice.  Our customers with engravers could also personalize name badges, staff business card holders, trophy and plaques, and other marketing and promotional products we supply.

I appreciate any and all feedback on this type of program. We have been selling to the golf, stadium, corporate markets for 16 years but have yet to tap into dealerships. Although we believe that this type of program will work we would like feedback before "going all in" - #smartbusinesspractices :)

Thank you,

Heather

Engraving Guru and President, Jupiter Engraving

Chris K Leslie

Maybe you should add yourself to the vendor section. 

I think this is a sweet idea. A personalized complimentary key chain to go with the new car your customer just bought is a great way to show appreciation for their business. It will also increase the chances of your customer sharing their experience.

Some dealerships will find value in this, and some won't. The ones that won't usually don't even offer complimentary car washes to their service customers. Just saying.

Featured Masters

No members found

Other Marketing Solutions Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 7 Ratings
Company: LotLinx
100%  Recommended Recom'd 3 Ratings
Company: Outsell
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 12 Ratings
Company: TradePending

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product