How are you using messaging?

Bart Wilson

How is your store incorporating messaging into your sales or service processes?

Chris K Leslie

We use it through the Crm in our follow up process. 

Derrick Woolfson

We do the same as Chris, and also use it is a review tool by sending our customers a direct link for the review. 

Joti Basi

Have any of you considered messaging as a real time automated interaction tool with your leads and existing customers?  DMV.ai platform not only supports voice assistants on Alexa and Google but also supports real time automated interactions via text messaging, facebook, Viber, Kik, Skype, Telegram and on your own website.  With our artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms all the interactions can occur 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year including the off hours as well as on holidays .   Users can find the vehicles they are looking for by asking something as simple as I am looking for a Black AWD 2 door coupe with a V6 engine with less than 30K miles.  They can also schedule appointments by saying things such as "I need to get 10K mile service for my Audi TT".  

basi@dmv.ai

Bart Wilson

How about fixed ops?

Martins Ville

Messaging is indispensable and a guaranteed method to convey details and updates in a timely manner. We know the stats on texting. We use it very successfuly for confirming appointments.

Example: You are scheduled for a sales (service) appointment for tomorrow, Saturday June 11. Will you be making it in to see us? Please reply with a YES or NO. Joe Candy, General Manager

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

95%  Recommended Recom'd 40 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Driven Data
98%  Recommended Recom'd 90 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 29 Ratings