How do you manage your work?

Chris K Leslie

Curious how you marketing folks keep track of all the work you need to do? Since our stuff can’t really be managed in a CRM, what are you using to keep it all together? 

Bart Wilson

I think we're on a free version.

Derrick Woolfson

After hearing the Monday.com Best Idea, we have since launched it, and let me tell you - IT IS AWESOME!!! It has made managing these last two projects a breeze, and all communications are now integrated into one platform, and I love the push notifications. It is well worth the money. 

Brody Dezember

I have tried and used almost every single project management app out there and I can say that monday.com is a game changer for the way I work and the way my team works.  From managing budgets, tasks, vendors, projects and more, it has changed and sped up our processes internally.  When you give access to your vendor partners and the store you will see your productivity soar.  We create a task for everything we touch which then gives you a full history and annotation of what is happening.  One of the coolest things about monday.com is the ability to export any board as a spreadsheet to email out.  You can also create a link to each board and give access to anyone that has the link. 

I would love to answer any questions you have on monday.com as well as hear how you are using it.

Kevin Kulma

We use Monday.com and it is really great.  There are alot of great automations that can be built inside the platform as well.   I think the one thing that sets it apart is ease of use. 

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 26 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
100%  Recommended Recom'd 14 Ratings
Company: Foureyes
98%  Recommended Recom'd 96 Ratings
Company: TradePending
98%  Recommended Recom'd 85 Ratings