Salesperson Branding?

Drew Bettiol

Howdy All,

I had a salesperson approach me about marketing himself and what he can do to get more customers to see him. We discussed facebook as a good option. What have you seen other salespeople do in this regard that is working?

Bart Wilson

Thanks Dane!  I think this underscores that salespeople need some training in order to do this right.  It's important to remember that they are representing the dealership brand as well as their own.  Good stuff.

Mark Rask

Dane those are some great ideas 

Marc @ Autobahn Academy

Done right this can be very powerful, there are a handful of salespeople across the US I got to know because they are crushing the SM game. 

These guys:

1) Entertain through social Media

2) Use Instagram, Facebook & Snap Chat

3) Add value outside of the auto industry.

For example, I know a guy that reviews local restaurant meals & venues as a hobby. His business exploded since. He took that strategy from a real estate agent that was doing so.

4) Talk about features you like, narrow down on specific options, trims & explain the difference.

Mark Rask

Marc that is spot on 

Marni McClennan

Appreciate the shout out Dane! 

Drew I would be more than happy to show you the multitude of ways our partners are successfully marketing themselves/the stores throughout their entire process - including social media channels - harnessing the power of video.

Please feel free to connect with me directly marni@carfilmapp.com or 630-846-4948

All the best - Marni 

Suggested Discussions

Chad DeSelms
by Chad DeSelms
Last reply by Mark Rask
forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 32 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
100%  Recommended Recom'd 13 Ratings