social marketing

Mark Rask

What types of efforts are you putting in to social marketing 

Victoria Dillabough

We ALWAYS use social as a tool to market... but typically less about actual vehicles and more about community involvement/events/... more building our brand to the community! We get the best responses on charity level stuff.

Justin Threatt

Mark, My dealership clients are highly active with social media marketing(makes a lot of sense if you look into what I do lol). I obviously highly recommend social media marketing as that is what I specialize in. We use social media--more specifically Facebook and Instagram--to track users who have shown interest and retarget them with eye-catching ads. This allows our dealerships to build their brand while driving customers to their website or store.

I always highly advise in my comments to NOT BOOST your ads as there is a more cost-effective and efficient way to do so using the backend of these social media apps. Additionally, video content is the best way to grab the users attention, but it must be unique and high quality.

Bart Wilson

Do you encourage your employees to promote your stores on social or do you mainly focus on your dealership's social media presence?

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 26 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
100%  Recommended Recom'd 14 Ratings
Company: Foureyes
98%  Recommended Recom'd 96 Ratings
Company: TradePending
98%  Recommended Recom'd 85 Ratings