What Are Your Biggest Questions/Concerns About Digital Marketing?

Dane Saville

Hey, all!

It's been a minute since I posted anything. So, I do some video content for my company that aspires to address dealers' questions about all things digital marketing. Of course, to address those questions I need to know what they are. We have an internal system set up so that current partners' questions get compiled in a document for me to review; however, I would be remiss if I didn't ask all of you here.

What are some of your biggest or most pressing questions and/or concerns about anything regarding digital marketing: websites, SEO, SEM, social, video pre-roll, programmatic media, metrics/KPIs, et cetera?

Any insights you guys can provide is invaluable to me! Thank you!

Derrick Woolfson

SEM - Are vendors doing their best when it comes to their respective dealer's local markets? A dealer's budget could be shredded by lunch. 

Kennedy Powers

Check out Slipstream Creative’s unique video platform where we create, edit, and publish videos for your dealership! We also offer exclusivity based on geographic area, so early adopters of video campaigns will drive out the competitors. Take a look at https://www.slipstreamcreative.com/

Martins Ville

There's no excuse why dealers can't create their own videos, it's free with YouTube and they offer local and global distribution. Code is easy to add the any page, and email, Google my business posts and more. This goes to the question: are sales managers really good enough to make things happen, or are they just lucky?

Suggested Discussions

Colleen Brown
by Colleen Brown
Last reply by Scott Larrabee
forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 28 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
100%  Recommended Recom'd 13 Ratings
Company: Foureyes