What's the most important component on GMB?

Bart Wilson

Just wanted to get your feedback.  What is the MOST IMPORTANT thing on your Google My Business page?  I know that everything works in tandem, but what would you say is the most important part?

Derrick Woolfson

One of the most important items that can have an impact is the *questions* that customers ask and respond too! 

Chris K Leslie

I would say making sure your Images are current and your Name, Address, Phone go to the correct place. Also hours are super important to me. 

Chris K Leslie

I would say making sure your Images are current and your Name, Address, Phone go to the correct place. Also hours are super important to me. 

Dan ElDoueihi

Having clarity about your business.  When someone finds you on Google, you should be as clear as possible about what your business has to offer with the least amount of wording.  You don't want a customer clicking and seeing a generic auto sales with a google street view of your business as most will click away.  

Martins Ville

Special or holiday hours. Posts. Analytics to see how many people found you via search or maps, clicks, calls and directions. 

Suggested Discussions

Marshal Finch
by Marshal Finch
Last reply by Marshal Finch

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

94%  Recommended Recom'd 39 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
98%  Recommended Recom'd 97 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 28 Ratings