Are you winning or losing with customer reviews?

Scott Larrabee

Statistics show that the majority of people go online and read review and many believe what they read in reviews about you even more than what they hear from personal recommendations... Amazing! So what are you doing to ensure you are winning with reviews? Here's some winning tips from a customer's perspective to ensure you get rave reviews! 

Maddy Low

This is great Scott, thank you!

Mike Cartwright

What an excellent article, Scott! Great insights and first-hand experience. I agree with that a great personalized customer experience is not enough to get a review. We have to remind and ask our customers for a review. We have to make it easier for them.

We've been taking advantage of customer reviews in our marketing plans. We made a customer testimonials page that highlights some of the best reviews. Of course, we asked permission from our customers to let us post their thoughts. So far it is a good way to gain the trust of new prospects!

Scott, this is great advice. I like how you point out having personal accountability for the customer reviews you get. Absolutely, we need to make it easy and simple for our customers to find us and review us.

Thanks for sharing!

Chris K Leslie

Reviews are an animal all their own. I can’t tell if we’re winning or losing yet. 

mark rask

Chris is so right...its hard to define winning

Featured Masters

No members found

Miscellaneous Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 2 Ratings
Company: DealerSocket
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product