CRM Shopping is the most FRUSTRATING experience ever!

Clint Jones

I am looking for a CRM.  My requirements for this CRM are not complicated.  I don't need it to be able to analyze data every which way anyone could imagine.  I need it to be simple, with a few basic functions.

CRM
Integrated Text Messaging
Email
Multiple Pre-Set Follow Up Schedules (Sold Customer, Lost Deal, Have Not Purchased Yet, Referral, etc.)
Inventory Import
Desking, basic desking.
RouteOne, Dealer Track, CUDL
Credit Bureau
Multiple Lead Source Import
Ability to PRINT a daily work plan because I have salespeople that are not computer literate at all.

I don't need 2 Way DMS Integration.

I have talked to what feels like 50 vendors.  Some are in my price range, but are missing something.  I am an Independent dealer that sells 25 units per month.  For me to spend $1,000 a month on a CRM doesn't make sense.  

I am shocked that there isn't a system out there that can do this for $400-$500/mo.  Any advice?

Peter Jenkins

I think http://www.simpleautocrm.com/Home.htm5? is priced at $500/mo

May want to check it out

david ortega

Clint,  I am David, Sales Manager for Traffic Control CRM, formally Traffic Cop. My CRM actually offers all of that, and my base price is $499 per month. Don't pick and choose a CRM function to give up just to get the price down.  We are also a dealer, so give me a call and I will show you a demo of how we use it every single day in our Dealership.

Toll free: 888-992-4588

Direct Line: 386-626-1561

Jeff Glackin

From what I have seen Dealer Socket has a small dealer/ independant offering. I would check them out. I sold for Reynolds and Reynolds and ADP for a combined 15 years. The worst mistake you can make is decide based on price. This is one of the most important tools you can implement for your dealership. Too many vendors want to convince you to think small and just settle for their "solution". Thinking big doesnt have to cost you big. 

Mark Rask

Make sure that you ask about ongoing support and training.....dealer socket just told me that they will be charging for training in the future

Suggested Discussions

Colleen Brown
by Colleen Brown
Last reply by Scott Larrabee
forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Miscellaneous Products

89%  Recommended Recom'd 105 Ratings
Company: CDK Global
77%  Recommended Recom'd 76 Ratings
Company: CDK Global