Has Anyone Taken A Masterclass?

Derrick Woolfson

I am all about learning, especially from leaders who are outside of our industry. I came across Masterclass.com, and have started to take a few courses. Has anyone taken a course from here? 

https://www.masterclass.com/?utm_source=Paid&utm_medium=AdWords&utm_campaign=MC&utm_content=Brand-{keyword}-US_EM&utm_term=Aq-Prospecting&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn_LrBRD4ARIsAFEQFKtUDVsLZk8RMHdlUTSOTclvrF5iaLD7x1tcfP_Z9GHYZaOl6qAaJkkaAss7EALw_wcB

Mark Rask

Sounds like a good idea

Martins Ville

I have taken a few. One was in NY City to get more info about ibeacons. you literally rub elbows with the companies CEO's, Tech managers, and the people who make things happen under the covers.

Derrick Woolfson

@Martins, that's awesome! I have taken a few classes now, and I have thoroughly enjoyed them. Especially online classes from different industries. The idea that while the industry, itself, is not the same, we each have our own strengths and weaknesses in what we do. So if you can learn ideas/issues from various perspectives it can help shape new thoughts on how to approach business decisions. 

Martins Ville
Derrick Woolfson

Thanks, @Martins! I will be sure to check that list out. 

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Miscellaneous Products

88%  Recommended Recom'd 109 Ratings
Company: CDK Global
77%  Recommended Recom'd 74 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 8 Ratings
75%  Recommended Recom'd 4 Ratings