It's conference season: What are you looking to learn?

Bart Wilson

What insights are you looking to gain?  Are there specific topics that really interest you?

Chris K Leslie

I’m always looking for ways to do better reporting. 

Mark Rask

better and easier  reporting  

Derrick Woolfson

I am looking to increase our training efforts, and while the "omni-channel" experience is an ambiguous buzz-word, I want to truly focus on devising a strategy that minimizes the break-points. And while I am the first one to admit my frustration with our industry using "non-automotive" retail examples as they often do not translate or are not relevant, Walmart/Target have really started to master their omni-channel experience for the customer. And as a result, their sales have out paced their expectations. That said, how can we evolve the website to not just make sense, but actually entail what the customer is both looking for and expecting. This is also not just limited to Dealer Websites, either. Much of the third party lead gen platforms need restructuring, too. 

Derrick Woolfson

The other thing that is most important this year was to use the takeaway from the DSES Presidents Club conference. That is having a "champion" who can actualize the changes/plans of action after the conference. While it is always exciting to explore new ideas/strategies, we often do not implement them. So for me, it is really about executing the changes! 

Bart Wilson

I think that's a pretty common problem.  Implementing the ideas we learn and the insights we gain into process improvements, etc.  And you're right about omnichannel Derrick.  It's sooooo easy to break if not done correctly.

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Miscellaneous Products

88%  Recommended Recom'd 122 Ratings
Company: CDK Global
75%  Recommended Recom'd 69 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 12 Ratings
75%  Recommended Recom'd 4 Ratings