Rewarding Success

Craig Wilson

I have a dealer that is looking to set up a program to reward success for his employees outside of just compensation. I'm wondering if anyone out there has something in place that would be willing to share. Thanks!

Ray  Knight

i AM IN SARASOTA  FL AND WE SURVEYED OUR TECHNICIANS EVERY YEAR . & ABOUT 2002, AFTER THE TWIN TOWERS WE KEPT GETTING UPWARDS OF 80% THAT WANTED TIME OFF OVER PAY/BONUS.....

monthly contests gave 1/2 day and whole days off, usually a Monday or a Friday,, Contests on ELR / Gross Sales and Hours per RO for advisors and Efficiency/ Productivity ( proficiency)  combined with Fix it right for technicians.

We also had a guided fishing day with a well known guide- This was a special Bonus that included the time off to go paid ---   We used this maybe 3x per year but it was successful and created a competitive atmosphere we used for an incentive -Bonus 

Craig Wilson

Thanks for the comments, Ray. I love the ideas that you came up with and the fact that you went to your people to ask for feedback. More and more we are finding that employees aren't always strictly motivated by money. Especially with the younger generations coming into the workforce.

Featured Masters

No members found

Miscellaneous Products

0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: eSecuritytogo
Company: Nextup

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?