Social Media - which platforms do you prefer?

Kristen Tepper

Which platforms do you guys use most often for industry related news/updates/etc? I feel like drivingsales, twitter and google alerts are my main hubs of information but i'm wondering if there's any other facebook groups or forums/boards/preferred facebook groups where people can learn about new industry news?

Also! I'd love to follow everyone on twitter here if you're on there or linkedin!?
https://twitter.com/IncentivefoxTep - I am going to start trying to do more POLLS on twitter and i'd love a bigger audience. Mostly related to questions about retention, engagement, gamification, incentives, service referrals, direct mail campaigns, etc!
Drop your profile links below?

Ell Jay Lindsey

I see the best articles on DrivingSales and Auto Remarketing.

twitter.com/cardata_us

linkedin.com/in/elljaylindsey

Chris K Leslie

Here's a list of stuff I use

- feedly
- nuzzel
- bing news 
- Twitter
- forum.dealerrefreah.com

Jason Stum

After Google Reader what shut down many moons ago, I started using Feedly to organize all of my trusted sources for information. It can take a while to get all of your content sources set up, but once it's done you are good to go (of course you can add/remove sources at any time). I log in every morning and am able to quickly and easily find the most relevant and sharable content that's been published.

Kristen Tepper

Idk why but i can't like your guys posts anymore but i like all of this!

mark rask

I follow driving sales and automotive news 

Featured Masters

No members found

Miscellaneous Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 2 Ratings
Company: DealerSocket
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product