At Home Test Drives

Chris K Leslie

This topic comes back around every once in awhile. So I thought it’d be a good time to see if more of you guys are offering this. Is it even legal in your state? 

Derrick Woolfson

This was something we talked about at length in my last group, but could not scale it. However, in my new group - given most of our sales are B2B - it is very rare the customer comes into the dealership. Instead, they request a truck online and we take it to their business. One of the things I think the auto world needs in order to make the "at home test drives" successful is the ability for the customer to be able to also complete the deal at home. If they still have to come into the dealership to do all of their paperwork, etc. then it does not make it that much more convenient. The problem for the dealers (or at least for us) was that it required that our team be on the road, which caused coverage issues. It would be interesting for this to come to fruition. 

Mark Rask

We need to make this happen

Agustine Agar

Yeah, this is legit in my state. If you have some open space there you can try. :)

Mark Rask

We are really going to push that we offer this going forward 

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

New Car Leads Products

90%  Recommended Recom'd 90 Ratings
94%  Recommended Recom'd 488 Ratings
Company: CarGurus
100%  Recommended Recom'd 33 Ratings
Company: AutoLoop