A lot of approaches

What's your go to approach to those who walk into your lot?

I like just being myself...

Big Smile, mind the body language, be ready to Power Greet and move into Appraisal...

Good morning, welcome to ABC Motors, thank you for stopping by. - Have you worked with anyone here before? No, great... what information can I provide you today?

Great, you want to look at new Honda Accords... We have an excellent selection of Honda Accords as well as a couple pre-owned models. Are you driving an Accord now...

Continue to move through the process... That's for someone who comes onto the lot. If it's a drive-by or a harder customer scenario we could apply specific training to it. A simple well thought out Power Greet is the best.  

Get on Cardone U.

Chris K.

General purpose or unsure who they are in the showroom greeting: Hi welcome to AMG Motors, can I point you in the direction of anyone or anything in particular today? On the lot:  Hey there, kicking tires and shopping around today? Walking into the store:  Thanks for stopping into ABC Motors, do you have an appointment? Sometimes use them all in conjunction to get to the NEXT step.

Featured Masters

No members found

Used Car Advertising Products

97%  Recommended Recom'd 142 Ratings
88%  Recommended Recom'd 36 Ratings
94%  Recommended Recom'd 602 Ratings
Company: CarGurus
90%  Recommended Recom'd 51 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product