Dealersocket Inventory + VS Dealerslink Fastbook

Craig Ness

We're a smaller independant dealer and need help in buying the right cars. Currently we have no inventory management tool and are doing it the old way. I've looked at V-Auto, Dealerslink, Inventory Plus, and autoniq. I know V-Auto is the most popular but has anyone used inventory plus or dealerslink?  One concern with inventory plus is some data we've ran doesn't make sense. We ran a vin the other day on inventory plus and v-auto....vauto gave it a 160 day market days supply and inventory plus gave it a 30 day supply. I'm questioning the accuracy of the data. May main question is does anyone have a experience good or bad with inventory plus or dealerslink? Suggestions please!

Chris K Leslie

I dont have any first hand knowledge of either of those 2. I do however have knowledge of vauto. We've been using them for the past couple of years. They have some additional products like Stockwave I think it is called that might help you out with what you are looking to do. 

http://www.vauto.com/franchise/wholesale/products/stockwave/

Matteo Batelli

Craig,

What is the current pricing vauto quote you for your independent dealership and also inventory plus ? I am looking for the same tools.

Craig Ness

They're all different priced due to the different modules that you can add on. We decided to go with dealerslink mainly because we didn't want to fork out for v-auto until we were sure something like this would increase sales . I wasn't too confident in the numbers inventory plus was producing for vehicle cost and sales price and the salesman was really hesitant on being transparent about the whole thing.I invited you to connect...I'm not so sure it's the right thing to post pricing all over the forum

Craig Ness

They're all different priced due to the different modules that you can add on. We decided to go with dealerslink mainly because we didn't want to fork out for v-auto until we were sure something like this would increase sales . I wasn't too confident in the numbers inventory plus was producing for vehicle cost and sales price and the salesman was really hesitant on being transparent about the whole thing.I invited you to connect...I'm not so sure it's the right thing to post pricing all over the forum

Craig Ness

Featured Masters

No members found

Used Car Advertising Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 20 Ratings
86%  Recommended Recom'd 38 Ratings
Company: CarGurus
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
Company: LotLinx
91%  Recommended Recom'd 56 Ratings
Company: Cars.com

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product