Riding the new wave with on-line Auction

Lazaro Elias

For the last decade or so, dealer's only option to wholesale, or move aged-inventory was basically thru the old traditional method, their local auction.  With today's technology, this process has become less cumbersome and time consuming.  Dealers now has the option to trade vehicles without the excessive cost of shipping them out or spending a day or two at the auction away from the dealership.

Company like ADX365 can now offer this technology for a fraction of the cost.  Not to mention, every car listed on the on-line auction is provided with a comprehensive inspection report, and high detailed photos at no cost.  What’s so great about this new technology, it’s the FACT that there is NO RISK involved, and most importantly you are reaching a more broader audience without NO COST.

If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to reach out to me for a FREE, no obligation, on-line demonstration on how ADX365 can help you SAVE time and money.

Amanda Gordon

Is this company in anyway associated with Manheim aka Cox Automotive or have access to it's massive inventory?

Lazaro Elias

Hi Amanda, 

No, we are not associated with Manheim.  We are a privately own company providing on-line (dealer-2-dealer) auction services across the US.  I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you and tell you more.  I can be reached on my cell @ (305) 761-6590 or via email at lazaro.elias@adx365.com

Featured Masters

No members found

Used Car Advertising Products

97%  Recommended Recom'd 169 Ratings
89%  Recommended Recom'd 38 Ratings
94%  Recommended Recom'd 713 Ratings
Company: CarGurus
90%  Recommended Recom'd 52 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product