SEO

Mike Kelley

I am hoping to find additional places to get SEO banklinks from other local quality sites. I am willing to trade. We have been heavily inlvolved in our printed car magazines for 15 years in California, specifically in Fresno, Modesto, Stockton and Vislia. We have a new local website with 10,000+ cars online from over 100 local dealers both new cars and used cars. Please take a look at our site and let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions. Used cars fresno.

Chris K Leslie

Well, it looks like that's a pretty good start. 

Chris K Leslie

Just make sure that the sites you get linking to you have a higher DA than you 

Mike Kelley

Thanks for the help. By the way what does DA stand for. I am getting familier with most acronyms. Is it simular to page rank?

Chris K Leslie

Domain Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engines. Use Domain Authority when comparing one site to another or tracking the “strength” of your website over time. We calculate this metric by combining all of our other link metrics—linking root domains, number of total links, MozRankMozTrust, etc.—into a single score.

https://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority

Mike Kelley

Thanks for the FYI. Everyday I learn more and more. I am learning Sem Rush right now.

Featured Masters

No members found

Used Car Advertising Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 20 Ratings
86%  Recommended Recom'd 38 Ratings
Company: CarGurus
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
Company: LotLinx
91%  Recommended Recom'd 56 Ratings
Company: Cars.com

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product