SEO

Mike Kelley

I am hoping to find additional places to get SEO banklinks from other local quality sites. I am willing to trade. We have been heavily inlvolved in our printed car magazines for 15 years in California, specifically in Fresno, Modesto, Stockton and Vislia. We have a new local website with 10,000+ cars online from over 100 local dealers both new cars and used cars. Please take a look at our site and let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions. Used cars fresno.

Mark Rask

Chris how do i check how how the domain authority is

Mike Kelley

Hi Mark,

Chris may have more info than me on the Moz software. I found a page ranking site that is free. I am not sure how accurate it is, but it is helpful for me to see if a site is worth working with regarding SEO. It's quick. See http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php. Sem rush in their paid version has a pages score rating under it's backlink module.

Chris K Leslie

Doh my bad I thought I had replied on this already. I must have just thought about it and never actually did. 

Moz has a chrome extension you can add that will show DA. You can also use their opensiteexplorer.com 

if you want to get really down into the weeds you could sign up for the trial of raventools.com

a favorite of mine for set realted stuff though is seorch.eu

Mark Rask

Chris thanks for the info..... 

Sensei Malakay

I will exchange backlinks with your site on my blog.  Or if you want I can create thousands of referral pages linking to your site.  Check it out - http://www.usedcarparkinglot.com

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Used Car Advertising Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 330 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 18 Ratings
Company: TrueCar
94%  Recommended Recom'd 74 Ratings
Company: CarGurus
98%  Recommended Recom'd 89 Ratings
Company: CarFax