Grant Cardone recently delivered his new Money Seminar to a sold out audience in Tampa. He was asked the question, "what is the difference between rich people and poor people." He then reeled off for almost five hours about the major differences between becoming rich and staying poor and and what to do about it. Here are just a few examples:
- The rich believe money is good and the poor think it to be bad.
- The rich invest money and the poor spend it.
- The rich use debt to expand and the poor use debt to spend.
- The rich have financial plans and the poor have budgets.
- The rich expand regardless and the poor contract.
- The rich take advantage of the economy and the poor blame it.
- The rich solve problems and poor people have problems.
- The rich buy time and the people waste it.
- The rich have multiple flows of income and the poor rely on one.
- The rich pay themselves first and the poor pay others first.
It is critical during economic contractions that people and business know exactly what actions are absolutely necessary to ensure success and which one's to avoid. This is one of those times!
Author, Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone's TV and Radio Schedule
- July 14 CNN National Radio
- July 15 S.Carolina News Network
- July 16 Beverly Hills Rotary Club
- July 25 Fox TV Morning Show
- July 25 Premier Radio New York National Syndication
- July 27 Sally Jessy Raphael Show
- July 29 KGIL Radio Michael Jackson Show Los Angeles
- July 31 Book Soup Los Angeles -Grant Live
- July 30 Huffington Post