This 16 page guide is a quick 20 minute read chock full of expert tips to help you get more out of your website. LEARN MORE
Details on the awards ceremony have been finalized by PCG Digital Marketing today.
Members of the automotive industry that would like to attend the awards breakfast should follow the guidelines below:
1. All attendees MUST be pre-registered since seating is limited.
2. The breakfast will be sold out so walk-in attendance will not be permitted.
3. If your company is listed below, you are entitled to two complimentary tickets for the event, as long as the attendees are members of your company and they register with Carrie Hemphill By October 4, 2010.
4. If your company is listed above and you need to purchase additional tickets, contact Carrie Hemphill by October 4, 2010. Tickets to the breakfast are $45 per person and you can reach Carrie at 732.450.8200 ext 2.
5. If you would like to attend and are not an employee of the companies listed above, please contact Carrie Hemphill at 732.450.8200 to purchase your tickets.
6. The breakfast reception holds 75 people so we expect that between the companies being considered for the awards plus industry press, media and dignitaries that the 2010 AWA Awards Breakfast will be sold out quickly.
Members of the Automotive News Media can request press passes from PCG Digital Marketing by supplying the appropriate credentials. We are encouraging the CEO of the companies being considered to attend the breakfast along with the head of the website development team. This will allow PCG to take meaningful photos of the awards being presented to the winning companies.