Find out why over 1,200 dealers have already made the switch to Auto/Mate and experience the DMS that does business differently. LEARN MORE
PCG Digital Marketing announced a follow up study to their widely popular Automotive SEO Study offered to car dealers in the US and Canada. The new study called the Automotive SEM Study, will guide 100 dealers through creating, managing, and analyzing paid digital marketing campaigns.
Automotive Internet sales and marketing professionals who are currently working at car dealerships and want to master powerful SEM tools and strategies to improve the search visibility of their website are invited to participate in the Automotive Search Engine Marketing study.
The study is open to employees of car dealers only and DrivingSales.com members are encouraged to signup before the study reaches its capacity.
The Automotive SEM Study will be limited to 100 automotive dealers. Enrollment is free and is now open. Dealers who wish to participate in the 8-week program will need to devote 2-3 hours per week to the study as well as a minimum of $1,000 per month to go directly to their dealer’s paid digital marketing campaigns.
For more information about enrolling in the study, please visit www.automotivesemstudy.com and sign up using the link on the right.
Study members will be trained and coached on the proper setup, execution, and measurement of paid advertising campaigns. The primary focus will be on Google and Facebook marketing with a secondary focus on Yahoo and Bing advertising.
The 100 participating dealers will have access to winning digital marketing strategies, marketing outlines, tutorials, and websites managed by PCG Digital Marketing that will enhance the results of their work. In return, members in the study will share the results of their work and be included in a whitepaper being prepared by PCG Digital Marketing.
The first webinar of the study kicks off on February 15th 2011.
The requirements to participate in the study are:
1. Participants must be an employee of a car dealership, proof will be required.
2. Participants must have written permission to setup a PPC campaign and have a budget to run the campaigns.
3. Participants must have an email address from an active dealership domain.
4. Members in the study will be required to dedicate up to 3 hours a week to complete the tasks required for success.
5. Participants must be willing to share the results of their work to allow the data to be summarized* in the final study whitepaper.
* No confidential data or specific dealership website results will be published in the whitepaper or made public without written permission from participant.
Dealers interested in participating should register online at www.automotivesemstudy.com. PCG Digital Marketing retains the right to decline dealer participation in the Automotive SEM Study based on conflicts of interest with current clients.