Are you under pressure from your DMS to enter into a contract that you are unsure about? Find a DMS who can step in and help you gain control over your current situation and enable you to improve customer satisfaction and dealership profits. DOWNLOAD
PSCars.com Launches Auto Dealer-Focused “Revolution” for Online Vehicle Sales; Sneak Previews at 10thDigital Dealer Convention
Boca Raton, FL - (April 5, 2011) -- PSCars.com today announced that it is debuting a revolutionary online vehicle shopping portal at the Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition (April 19-21, 2011), at Booth #335 in Orlando, FL, giving dealers a new way to showcase their stores and inventories online and sell more effectively to online vehicle buyers.
“Our goal is to transform the online vehicle buying and shopping process that eliminates frustrations and headaches for both dealers and online vehicle shoppers,” says Dan Kodsi, CEO of PSCars.com. “The launch of our PSCars.com platform to dealers is the first step in what we believe will be a revolution for online automotive retailing.”
The “PSCars.com Revolution” is based on two online vehicle shopping realities:
1. Dealers have too little control of the shopping process and their branding on big online vehicle shopping sites such as AutoTrader.com and Cars.com. “We’ve combined the best of 3D and other experiential technologies to offer a ‘virtual showroom’ and online shopping process that gives dealers unique branding opportunities and multiple customer touch points,” Kodsi says.
2. Consumers want more control of the online shopping process. “Our research shows online vehicle buyers, particularly the younger ones, aren’t satisfied with current vehicle shopping sites,” Kodsi says. “They use them because they have no other choice—not because these sites empower them to build and find their dream vehicles and let them control their online shopping experience.”
At the Digital Dealer conference, PSCars.com will be offering dealers demos of its online shopping platform to showcase what the “PSCars.com Revolution” will mean for them:
· A 3D Virtual Showroom that “re-creates the showroom experience at their stores,” Kodsi says. The PSCars.com new and used car“Showcases” let consumers pick the trim, colors, options and accessories they want for their next vehicle in a content-rich, dealer-branded environment.
· Flexibility and functionality to serve online customers—no matter their place in their online vehicle shopping process. “If online shoppers are just kicking tires, our PSCars.com platform gives dealers an opportunity to proactively take part and follow-up,” Kodsi says. “If it’s a serious buyer, our system gives dealers the tools and functionality to close a deal, even if it’s a ‘click to delivery’ transaction.”
· Better, more qualified leads. PSCars.com offers a two-way online vehicle shopping experience—shoppers can browse dealer inventories, or configure/build their next new or used vehicle and submit bids to participating dealers to make an offer. “There’s little guesswork and wasted time with the customers we deliver to dealers,” Kodsi says. “We’ve built our platform to ensure dealers know where a customer stands in his/her buying cycle.”
· Integration with current dealership technologies and sales processes. PSCars.com interfaces with existing dealership technology providers to maximize efficiencies and minimize costs. “We didn’t want to be the ‘new vendor on the block’ who requires separate time and attention for dealers to be successful,” Kodsi says. “The PSCars.com platform can scale to accommodate the most sophisticated online retailers and those who are less experienced and need an efficient way to more effectively tap into this market.”
“We’re excited about the opportunity to ‘take off the veil’ with dealers at the Digital Dealer conference,” says Ken Horton, Director of Sales for PSCars.com and a former dealer financing executive and F&I Director. “We think our value proposition and price points will resonate well.”
About PSCars.com: (http://www.pscars.com):
PSCars.com offers a revolution in online vehicle shopping for dealers and consumers. Blending the best of experiential and 3D technologies, PSCars.com provides research and shopping features like its New Car Showcase, Used Car Showcase, Car Configurator and Negotiator to provide a self-directed, ‘no scroll’ shopping experience for consumers and a branded, no-clutter sales environment for dealers to serve customers and close deals. PSCars.com is part of the Practical Systems(TM) family of applications, which combines today's technology with real life needs to create a more positive experience for online consumers and retailers.
Carter West Public Relations