This 16 page guide is a quick 20 minute read chock full of expert tips to help you get more out of your website. LEARN MORE
Fort Lauderdale, FL – July 12, 2011 – AutoUSA (www.autousadealers.com) announced today the release of PowerListingsSM 2.0 for auto dealers, designed to drive traffic from online classified site Craigslist to dealerships’ Facebook pages. Linking directly to inventory on Facebook provides opportunities for dealerships to increase engagement with potential customers. AutoUSA’s fully managed solution is also time-optimized to automatically post inventory on Craigslist when the most customers in a dealership’s market are viewing the inventory.
“PowerListingsSM 2.0 delivers in-market customers to dealerships that are effectively using Facebook to engage with customers, greatly increasing sales opportunities,” said Phil DuPree, President of AutoUSA.
PowerListingsSM 2.0 expands on the success of AutoUSA’s original PowerListings. “The feedback we have from hundreds of dealers is that PowerListings is one of their best ROI tools, with many click-throughs from customers looking at inventory on Craigslist,” said DuPree.
PowerListings 2.0 provides dealers with the following benefits:
- Links from Craigslist inventory take potential customers directly to a landing page on the dealership’s Facebook page.
- Inventory tab on the dealership’s Facebook page increases customer engagement and “Likes.”
- Videos of inventory on YouTube are generated and posted on Facebook daily, boosting dealerships’ SEO rankings and generating more leads.
- Inventory postings and videos automatically keep Facebook content relevant and updated.
- Postings on Craigslist are time-optimized to appear when the most customers in a dealership’s market are viewing inventory.
- Live market monitoring and reporting provide visibility into customer habits, trends and effectiveness of dealership ads.
AutoUSA’s PowerListings 2.0 is available immediately to dealers nationwide. For more information, call 800-243-9935.
About AutoUSA (www.autousadealers.com)
AutoUSA Internet Sales Solutions brings the best-in-class tools to increase Internet sales and lower costs for automotive dealerships. Leading products include Leads&ListingsSM, providing the highest quality, new and used car email and phone leads; ShowProSM incentive program, proven to turn more leads into shows; PowerListingsSM 2.0, helping dealers increase traffic to—and leads from—their social media sites; and AVA Virtual Sales Assistant, helping dealerships manage more leads at a reduced cost, adding profit to the bottom line. AutoUSA products are currently benefiting thousands of active dealers all across the U.S.
AutoUSA has more than ten years of proven success built on a foundation of superior web-based technology, excellent customer service and partnerships that include 100+ independent automotive web sites. AutoUSA is owned and operated by AutoNation, America’s largest auto retailer. For more information go to www.AutoUSAdealers.com , follow us on www.twitter.com/AutoUSALeads and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/AutoUSADealers