CDK's purchase of Auto/Mate may create a major disruption in the dealer management system (DMS) industry. Here is our take. DOWNLOAD
KETTERING, Ohio – March 30, 2012 – Naked Lime Marketing, which offers full-service marketing, advertising, and web products and services for automobile dealerships, today announced that Chad Haas, a digital marketing expert from Naked Lime, will be a featured speaker at the 12th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition in Orlando, Fla., April 3-5, 2012. In addition, during the exposition, Naked Lime Marketing (Booth #1015) will be spotlighting their automotive marketing and advertising solutions that help dealers break through the online clutter, get noticed, and spark action in consumers. (www.digitaldealerconference.com)
Chad Haas, a product planning manager at Naked Lime Marketing, will present reasons why “Your Website Isn’t Just a Sales Tool,” with a special emphasis on how dealership websites help generate business in the service department. Dealers will learn more about best practices for service advertising and follow-up communication, incentive ideas, up-sell opportunities, and customer service.
Solutions that Help Dealers Get Noticed and Spark Action with Consumers
Among the automotive marketing, advertising, and web solutions that will be featured in the Naked Lime Marketing booth are:
• Full-service advertising solutions, including multi-channel video services, in partnership with the leading automotive retail advertising firm in the country, Zimmerman Advertising.
• Full-service marketing solutions to deliver precisely targeted, multi-channel, database marketing for dealerships.
• Full-service digital marketing, such as website SEO, paid search, social media marketing, and digital reputation management.
• Full-service website development, hosting, and reporting, with features that range from consumer interactive inventory to mobile sites and live chat.
• CarLocate.com, which is an Internet vehicle-marketing channel now available to any franchised dealership.
GM dealerships are also invited to stop by the Naked Lime booth to learn specifically about the web, marketing, and advertising solutions that are available to GM dealerships under GM’s in-Market Retail Turnkey Program. Visit gmimr.nakedlime.com for details.
About Naked Lime Marketing
Naked Lime’s Naked Truth: Deliver fresh and innovative full-service marketing, advertising, and web solutions and services that help automotive dealers turn the heads of consumers and inspire consumer loyalty at every point in the retail process. Connect with Naked Lime Marketing on the Web: www.nakedlime.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/nkdlime, or Twitter: www.twitter.com/nkdlime.