CDK's purchase of Auto/Mate may create a major disruption in the dealer management system (DMS) industry. Here is our take. DOWNLOAD
CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. – April 23, 2012 – Auto/Mate Dealership Systems (http://www.automate.com) announced today that the company has been recognized with a “Top Workplaces in the Capital Region” award by the Albany Times-Union newspaper. Auto/Mate was featured in a write-up announcing the awards in the Sunday, April 22nd edition of the Times-Union.
“Our goal is to create an environment where employees are excited to come to work every day,” said Mike Esposito, President and CEO of Auto/Mate. “Competition for technically skilled individuals is fierce and we do everything possible to attract the best and the brightest, so that our customers will always benefit from a superior product and excellent customer service.”
This is the first year that the Times-Union has awarded companies in the New York Capital Region with a “Top Workplaces” distinction. Companies with more than 50 employees were eligible to be nominated, and were selected based on criteria combining employee feedback, benefits packages and corporate culture.
Some of Auto/Mate’s notable benefits include:
- Casual work environment: employees love the casual workplace and in the summertime, shorts and flip-flops are the accepted norm.
- Fun company events such as a fall “wine tour,” “Bagel Thursdays,” summer cookouts where you can find the CEO or CIO out back grilling lunch for the employees, company outings to places like Six Flags and the Saratoga Casino & Raceway, elegant holiday party, and more.
- Company sponsored wellness program with hosted speaker presentations on topics like healthy eating, stress relief, smoking cessation, and fitness 101.
- Employee discounts on cell phones, pet insurance, vehicle maintenance & repair, movie tickets, home & auto insurance, gym membership, credit union membership, and more!
- Paid volunteer day. All employees receive one full day of paid time off each year to volunteer in the community with a non-profit organization of their choosing.
- Community involvement: Auto/Mate supports local organizations such as the Alzheimer’s Association, Albany Police Athletic League, Men's March to Stop Rape, Sexual Assault, and Gender Violence, American Cancer Society and the American Diabetes Association. During the holidays, Auto/Mate employees adopt local families in need and provide them with presents.
Last fall Auto/Mate was also named a Best Places to Work in New York’s Capital Region by the Business Review journal.
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems continues to grow and is currently looking for experienced software developers and technical support staff. The company is always in need of individuals with auto dealership experience to join the team in areas of customer support, training and consulting.
For more information on career opportunities with Auto/Mate, contact David Druzynski at (877) 340-2677 or visit www.automate.com/careers
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is a leading provider of dealership management system (DMS) software to retail automotive dealerships. Its Automotive Management Productivity Suite (AMPS) is a user-friendly, feature-rich dealership management software in use by more than 800 auto dealers nationwide. Auto/Mate offers the best customer service in the industry; the company received top satisfaction rankings in NADA’s most recent DMS provider survey. Auto/Mate’s employees have more than 300 years of combined experience working in auto dealerships – the foundation of its “designed by car people, for car people” slogan. For more information, visit www.automate.com and follow us on Twitter @AutoMateDMS