Pick the VINs you need to move the most, we'll find the buyer most ready to buy. See how LotLinx VIN-specific campaigns increase ad effectiveness while reducing wasted ad spend. LEARN MORE
If I were the Car Czar?
Lets talk about solutions!
Our industry has been at the foundation in the world's economy for over a century, and now we are witnessing change and a chance at true innovation of historic proportions. Since nobody has the inside scoop like industry professionals, we would like your opinion in this thought-provoking contest: "If I were the Car Czar."
We are seeking submissions from you, the industry professionals, in a stimulating exercise. Write down your thoughts to the following questions and enter them into the, "If I were the Car Czar: contest:
1. Where do you believe our industry has opportunity to improve and change?
2. What changes would you make happen if you were the Car Czar?
The entries will all be published as blog entries on DrivingSales.com, all industry professional can submit an entry and comment on the entries of others. Our "celebrity" judges will determine the best submission based on creativity, viability and the discussion the submission generates. The winning post will be published in Automotive Digest and an interview with the author will be shared on DrivingSales.com
There are no right or wrong approaches in the contest, and all submissions will be accepted and published. Simply submit your thoughts the two questions above to email@example.com.
We are accepting submissions until Jan 16th and will announce the winner on Jan 20th. The winning entry will receive a $500 Visa gift card, compliments of DrivingSales.com.
How do I enter?
• Write up your responses to the questions and send email them (either attache or embed in the email) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place "if I were Car Czar" in the subject line. Tell your friends about your entry and start a threaded discussion. Remember, the discussion around your post will be taken into account by the judges.
Who are the Celebrity Judges?
Is there a minimum or maximum word count to enter the contest?
• No, if you can share your brilliance in 10 words go for it. If you are like most of us and need a page or two to get your thoughts across, have at it.
What is the prize?
• A Visa Gift Certificate in the amount of $500.
Do I have to be a known economist or pundit to enter?
• No, the point is we believe the best people to brainstorm on the solutions to grow our industry are on the front lines. We are looking for entries from ISM’s to Dealer Principles, and from Parts Managers to Vendor Executives. In short, wewant varied responses from all viewpoints.
Where should I start?
• Start with what you know and were you see the industry has opportunities to improve. It could be manufacturing, distribution, sales, marketing… anything really. What do you see as opportunities for our industry to improve and what do you recommend as possible solutions. There is no right or wrong, so don’t be shy.
What are the dates of the contest?
• December 16th to January 16th submissions must be received. The winner will be announced Jan 20th. Submit earlier for a better chance to win (since you will have more time to gather the comments and attention of the community.
• Post them in the comments below: (you must be logged in to comment and you must be a member of the site to participate.)