For those of you in a Master Class,
You’ve just learned about Task and Project Management and how it can help you develop your employees and drive high performance. You learned how to create habits for each job role and how to assign projects to your team.
To recap, you learned:
- Top-management best practices
- How to identify habits that drive high performance
- How to create a habit schedule and assign it to a career path
You should already understand the concept of growing individuals by level and developing good habits is no different. Remember, “Great managers don’t manage great results, they manage activities that drive great results.”There are 3 things we need you to complete:
- Complete a Habits Schedule by Level worksheet and email it to your Employee Management Expert (our team will load it for you into the HCM platform.)
- Comment and interact on the Habits and Success blog in the community
- Participate in the What are the Most Important Habits? forum
Do not hesitate to reach out to your Employee Management Expert, they would love to help.
Here are some additional resource downloads to help you complete your scorecards and performance review homework.