Hello everybody in the Driving Sales
It's been a pretty crazy year. I have been a stranger to the automotive blogosphere for too long now. I'm making my return today. ;)
I have a lot on my mind and am anxious to discuss the do's and don't's of everything I've seen and heard this year. "OH BOY"!
But first, I want to dive back in with this quick "How To Guide" making sure your inventory is standing out from the crowd!
Feel free to comment or critique.
1)Effective Pricing -
Ensure each vehicle is positioned to sell utilizing “best technologies” like v-Auto
, American Auto Exchange
or First Look
-Ensure your inventory is indexed across all major search engines via free pathways and through paid listings on the biggest 3rd party sites like Autotrader.com
, and Cars.com
–Ensure these 5 practices are met for every listing
- Multiple and Uniform photos -You must offer a well defined photo process showing organized, clear, and concise pictures of the entire inside and outside of the car.
- Unique Description/Write Up- Every vehicle should list equipment and/or amenities designed to enhance the cars unique qualities preferably written by a “Paid Content Provider.
- Video Demo/Walk Around of the Vehicle -Offer your shoppers the ability to identify with every feature of the car through the power of sight-sound and motion.
- Watermark Your Dealership Name and URL in every photo -You MUST do this to maintain your stores brand identity consistently across all vendor platforms and websites.
- Video Testimonial Link in Every Listing Let shoppers see and hear from your happy customers. Ensure your testimonials describe vehicle purchases as short, enjoyable and hassle free.
Ensure links to your inventory are chatted, tweeted and seen on the largest and most influential Social Media sites such as Facebook
If you have all four of those bases covered, you are giving yourself a distinct advantage in the market place.