Foureyes released its annual Automotive Benchmarks Report. The insights provide an interesting look at buying behavior, inventory availability, and lead management in 2020, including:
- - The average dealer adds 40 new vehicles and 60 used vehicles to their inventory each month.
- - 2020 inventory levels peaked in April, with a median new inventory of 142 and a used inventory of 107 per dealer.
- - Only 19% of dealerships list price or conditional price for all online inventory.
- - 3.2% of website visitors convert into leads.
- - The average dealer generates 278 leads each month; however, less than half are actually qualified sales leads.
- - More qualified sales leads come from forms than phone calls.
- - 8.7% of calls from qualified sales leads are missed.
- - 10.6% of website leads (calls + forms + chats) are never logged in the CRM.
You can learn more about the data, dig into 50+ more benchmarks, and download the complete report here.