This 16 page guide is a quick 20 minute read chock full of expert tips to help you get more out of your website. LEARN MORE
WEST MIDDLESEX, PA – July 17, 2014 – Leading dealer management system (DMS) provider Autosoft, Inc., (www.autosoft-asi.com) has announced that the Autosoft FLEX DMS has been approved for integration with the new dealer communication system that Nissan is rolling out to dealers.
"Our goal is to offer the advantage of strong integration between Autosoft’s FLEX DMS and the systems our customers use to manage a successful business," said Mark Hellbusch, executive vice president and chief technology officer for Autosoft. He stressed the integration approval’s strategic value to Autosoft’s Nissan dealership customers, saying, "We are pleased to be approved by Nissan for integration with their new dealer communication system and are committed to aligning with their roadmap so Nissan dealers will experience the most efficient processes possible."
Nissan dealers using Autosoft’s FLEX DMS can now experience these integration points:
• Customer information updates are sent to Nissan in real time.
• Detailed financing transactions are transmitted directly to Nissan.
• Vehicle invoices are delivered electronically to the FLEX DMS to keep vehicle information current.
• Customer information, vehicle information, open service campaigns, flat rate manuals and repair order history can be pulled from Nissan and used to quicken and simplify repair order writing.
• Repair orders are submitted automatically to Nissan, eliminating the need for manual submission.
• Warranty credits from Nissan are made available in the FLEX DMS to expedite posting.
• Parts Orders and Parts Returns are submitted directly to Nissan, allowing for faster processing and better inventory management.
• Parts shippers are received electronically, providing information about orders and simplifying order reconciliation.
• Parts Master updates are downloaded from Nissan daily to ensure accurate parts information.
• Financial statements from the FLEX DMS can be transmitted directly to Nissan DBS.
Autosoft’s FLEX DMS allows dealers to manage their business confidently and affordably. "Dealers who demand a powerful engine at the core of their operations with the capabilities to integrate with Nissan and other third-party solution providers of their choice will find that Autosoft is the best option for them," stated Hellbusch. "With leading support and no long-term contract, Autosoft is easy to use and do business with."
About Autosoft, Inc.
Autosoft, Inc., headquartered in West Middlesex, Pennsylvania, is a market-leading dealer management systems provider for automotive dealers. With 26 years in the industry, Autosoft has a customer base of more than 2,000 dealerships and 30,000 users in North America. Autosoft is committed to delivering industry-leading customer service and support that result in higher efficiency and profitability for dealerships.
For more information about certification with Autosoft, contact us by phone at 800-473-4630 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.autosoftyoudrive.com.