Improving internet response times can improve your closing ratios. Manufacturers are starting to put a huge emphasis on improving response times in 2010. Here are some tips on how to improve your internet response times.
1. Text messages and email alerts - Immediately notify yourself when new leads are received
2. Manually sending an email or logging a phone call attempt counts as a response. (Auto-responder emails don’t count.)
3. Respond to leads from your smart phone if your CRM supports it
4. Lead “buckets” - Don’t assign leads to any particular person but instead put them in a bucket and whichever sales rep gets to it first, gets it!
5. Use a fully mobile enabled CRM system that allows you to view complete lead details, send emails and log phone calls.
6. Unresponded lead alerts - Setup your CRM to email a manager if leads aren’t responded to within a certain timeframe.
7. Alert prompts within your CRM – Receive popup notifications automatically when new leads arrive.
8. Use a phone calling service that can instantly call the customer when a lead is received. Response times can be <5 minutes!
9. Netbook – Use a netbook or laptop on to the go to respond to leads
10. 3rd party monitoring services – They can ensure all leads are being responded to on time. (Some even offer 24 hours monitoring.)
Another good idea to help keep your staff on their toes is to do mystery shopping!
Automotive CRM Software
continues to get more and more sophisticated for handling internet leads and mobile CRM solutions can really assist in improving response times.