Hey - It’s time to join the thousands of other dealer professionals on DrivingSales. Create an account so you can get full access to the articles, discussions and people that are shaping the future of the automotive industry.
One Source Communications (OSC) helps businesses simplify a complex technology world. We generate triple-digit return on investment through contract negotiation, portfolio optimization, and ongoing expense management. We provide 24/7 helpdesk, procure and provision telecom/IT, handle all service requests, and manage property acquisition/divestiture. Our approach empowers businesses to focus on customers and revenue-generating activities.
Communication Lifecycle Management (CLM - wireline) and Managed Mobility Services (MMS - wireless): tiered service offerings on sourcing & procurement, portfolio optimization, ongoing expense management, advance bill payment, usage optimization, cost recovery, service & support, and helpdesk.
Office-as-a-Service: we manage all aspects of your IT products and services and craft a suite of offerings specifically tailored to your business needs. You bring the people and office space; we will bring everything else.
ABOUT ONE SOURCE
• 20% | Average annual savings in telecom spend
• 99% | Client retention rate with average tenure of 9 years
• 11,000+ | Active locations under management
• $100 Million+ | Telecom expenses under management
• 100,000+ | Assets and devices under management
We are much more than a telecom expense management (TEM) company, but what we do pays for ourselves in many folds. Our differentiators include:
• One number to call | Increase operational uptime and employee satisfaction by providing 24/7 helpdesk services with our U.S.-based communication specialists
• Pay what you use | Reduce costs by effectively managing contracts, enforcing SLAs, and disputing erroneous charges
• Pay what you need | Optimize investments in devices, services, and software by balancing cost-effectiveness and service quality
• Fully Managed, NOT SaaS | Get results from real human specialists, not reports from SaaS