CDK's purchase of Auto/Mate may create a major disruption in the dealer management system (DMS) industry. Here is our take. DOWNLOAD
How Your Dealership Can Start Using QR Codes to Drive Traffic
There are countless ways to integrate QR Codes into your Dealerships Automotive Marketing Campaigns. QR stands for Quick Response and they are essentially a two dimensional barcode that pack a lot of information in a little black and white box. Most phones have applications capable of reading QR Codes that can be used to link potential car buyers to a digital and interactive space.
Car dealers can put QR Codes on virtually anything. As long as the image is still and can be read by a QR reader you can put a QR code on it. Below are five ways your dealership can start using QR Codes to drive traffic.
1. Point of Sale Materials – Put a QR Code on a Lot Banner to link Customers on the Lot to your Dealerships New or Used Car Specials
2. Repair Order Fliers – Get feedback from your customers on your service department by linking a QR Code to an interactive survey
3. Newspaper Ads – Place a QR Code in this weeks ad and link it to your dealerships video testimonial page.
4. Direct Mail Pieces – Get an entire zip code to come into your dealership to read the QR Code that they got in the mail.
5. Business Cards – Link your customers directly to your personal contact information by including a QR Code on your Business Card.
Maybe not EVERYONE knows what a QR Code is or how to use one. But as Smart Phones increase in popularity and apps become more accessible it can be advantageous for your dealership to get out ahead of the marketing curve. Feel free to contact us for more ideas as to how your dealership can implement QR Codes in your dealerships interactive marketing.
We encourage you to follow the QR Code at the top of this post if you're looking for some more ways to integrate QR Codes into your Car Advertising Campaigns. Or visit us online for more information.