CDK's purchase of Auto/Mate may create a major disruption in the dealer management system (DMS) industry. Here is our take. DOWNLOAD
AUTOMOTIVE AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER for POTRATZ Would you like to work in an Automotive Advertising Agency as an Account Manager where you will be a key player and be encouraged to learn something new everyday to help our Auto Dealers and Dealer Groups surpass their goals…then read on!
Potratz is a full service digital and traditional automotive advertising agency that focuses on fully integrating our entire portfolio of services to drive results for our clients. Our philosophy is simple…Empower the agency team to drive results for the client and all great things will follow.
Our services include: Media Placement for traditional and interactive, social media marketing, online brand reputation management, behavioral marketing, video search, BDC set up, off site lead management and appointment setting, graphic design, lead generation, custom websites, landing pages, mobile marketing, surveys, TV and radio production, public relations, interactive marketing, and strategic planning.
As an automotive account manager for Potratz you will be responsible for managing existing automotive clients and developing new automotive clients by:
• Initiating and Coordinating Agency Projects
• Presenting and Analyzing reports of the Success of Current and Past Campaigns
• Building Client Relations
• Project Briefs Creation
• Working with Creative Department
• Promotions and Events
• Working Trade Shows NADA, Digital Dealer, JD Power
• Speaking and Presenting to 20 Groups and Dealer Groups
• Facilitating meetings
• Reviewing Ad Copy, Press Releases, RFP's
• Developing Presentations
• Presenting to automotive dealers, dealer groups and internal colleagues
• Staying Current on industry trends, account moves, and personnel moves among prospect organizations
Account Manager Qualifications
5+ years of Automotive Marketing or Agency/Advertising experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong project management skills
Strong sales and presentation skills
Outstanding relationship building skills
Ability to handle fast paced, demanding work load
If you become part of Potratz then you can expect an above average salary, performance based bonuses/profit sharing, health insurance, 401k with matching funds and learning in a fast paced automotive marketing environment. To apply, send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.