More and more companies are using online videos to establish their brand name and to promote their products and services. With YouTube alone registering two billion video views a day, turning your back to the idea of online videos can be quite disastrous to your business.
As a car dealer, you need to capture your prospect’s attention and persuade them to deal with you when he or she trades in or buys a vehicle.
Five reasons you should be using online videos to promote your dealership:
- Video-receptive population: The number of people who watch online videos is growing exponentially. In April 2012 alone, online video ad views exceeded 9.5 billion as against the 3.8 million views in April 2011.
- Boosts visibility:In the online world, visibility is everything. Videos can be tagged with relevant keywords and phrases that will allow search engines to find you and place you on top of the search results. In other words, videos can be search-engine optimized.
- Engaging and interactive: Videos appeal to your customers. By bringing you face to face with your customers, they help you build a personal connection with them. They also allow your customers to experience your products and services. The more the time your customers spend on your site, the more likely they are to engage with you.
- Highly viral: Video can be easily shared on the Internet. If it is engaging enough, your video can go viral in a few minutes. Social media is perhaps the best platforms for your videos. However, they can also be posted on special video-promoting websites such as YouTube.
- Very convincing: Detailed demonstrations are possible only via videos, and prospects get to “see” what you are talking.
Make it interesting and engaging enough to remember or spark attention. One video could add to your bottom-line and increase the staying power of your dealership's online branding.
MaxTradeIn uses aggressive online and traditional marketing strategies to drive thousands of unique online visits daily. This is your opportunity to connect with car buyers ready to trade in or sell their vehicle. Sign up for a free demo of MaxTradeIn's Dealer Solutionstoday.