Blogs have become a cornerstone in digital marketing due to their ability to create a casual level of communication, which in turn increases conversation. Trust is built between the blogger and consumer through this dialogue, which allows dealers to provide them with a source to learn about their products in a trust worthy, information based atmosphere. To begin building this relationship you must first provide high-quality, pertinent content. Start off with the following blog topics, to begin building buyer relationships today:
- New Car Features – Take this opportunity to go over any of the more difficult or lesser known features of the cars in your inventory. Not only are potential buyers interested in researching features, new buyers also need a resource to learn how to use all of their new features.
- Should I lease or Finance My New Car? – Provide your potential buyers with information on obtaining a new car, and the pros and cons to leasing or buying a new car to help them gather information about the best options for them.
- Where Can I Get My Car Serviced? – This is your opportunity to tell your buyers the benefits of having their car serviced at your dealership!
- How to – An entire blog series can be written on how to maintain your buyer’s new car. This can include how often to get an oil change, how to select tires, and more.
- Car Buying Myths – The best source of information for these blogs is your very own team. No one knows dealership myths and their truth better than the team that answers them every day.
Do you have questions about content and how to create it for your dealership? Contact email@example.com with questions.